Re: GSL and GNUStep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GSL and GNUStep
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:24:45 +0000

On 14 Nov 2008, at 05:58, Germán Arias wrote:

Hi, How can I use GSL (GNU scientific library) in my app?. When I compile a simple program in a terminal, I use

       gcc example.c -lgsl -lgslcblas -o example

But, in GNUstep I don't know how do that.

Use gnustep-make to build a tool or application. There's a lot of information on this around (and in the documentation of gnustep-make itsseld), but probably the simplest start is to look at Nicola's tutorials.,
See http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/MoreOnMakefiles/ and
http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/MoreOnMakefiles/
Specifically, for your question,
http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/MoreOnMakefiles/node5.html