Re: GNUstep SCALE Attendance

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GNUstep SCALE Attendance
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:12:02 -0700 (PDT)

On 18 Okt., 11:30, "h...@computer.org" <h...@computer.org> wrote:
> > Is anyone available to go to SCALE in California? For those who don't know
> > SCALE is the (S)outhern (CA)lifornia (L)inux (E)xpo, it's website
> > is:http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/.  I would really like for us to have
> > a presence there.   The new WindowMaker guys have said that they are
> > willing to
>
> A)
> Like a fine wine, SCALE continues to improve with age. The 7th Annual
> So Cal Linux Expo will be February 20-22, 2009.
>
> B)
> Von: Christophe Vandeplas <cvandep...@fosdem.org>
> Datum: 12. Oktober 2008 15:46:28 MESZ
> An: FOSDEM visitors <fos...@lists.fosdem.org>
> Betreff: [FOSDEM] FOSDEM will probably take place the 21st and 22nd
> February 2009
>
> Oops, this time me must do a [arrayOfGNUsteppers copyWithZone]...
>
> -- hns

It is no longer a problem. FOSDEM will NOT be 21/22 Feb because the
rooms are not available. They will propose a different weekend.

And, one nice guy has written:

Thanks for keeping us informed.

I maintain a calendar of Open Source events:
http://dev.tikiwiki.org/Upcoming+Events

It's not comprehensive but there are already two events planned, which
will no longer collide with FOSDEM.

20-22 Feb. 2009
RecentChangesCamp 2009 (RCC), Portland, USA

20-22 Feb. 2009
Southern California Linux Expo, Southern California, USA

Now, I hope FOSDEM will not be at the same time as:

4-6 March 2009 : Conference PHP Quebec, Montréal, Canada

Nikolaus