Re: Cairo or Art?

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Cairo or Art?
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 09:02:04 -0500

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 5:11 AM, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org> wrote:
Note that you can include multiple back ends in the same package.  The FreeBSD port builds all three unless you specify otherwise, letting you select at run time.  I would recommend including art and cairo, enable cairo by default, and include instructions for switching to art if people encounter problems.

I think I'll use this approach for now, see how well it works for everyone else.  My experience has showed cairo does work best for me, but when generating packages it's a good idea not to be selfish :)

Thanks