LaTeX.service don't work

From: Germán André Arias Santiago
Subject: LaTeX.service don't work
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:19:28 -0700 (PDT)

I want learn how get an image from latex code.. But, when I do click on "Return a LaTeX rendering" I get

" Failed to contact service provider for ’Return a LaTeX rendering’: Unable to retrieve list of screens from window server. "

I have another program to work with LaTeX and work fine. Then, I think that is a problem on the service.

Yahoo! MTV Blog & Rock
¡Cuéntanos tu historia, inspira una canción y gánate un viaje a los Premios MTV!
Participa aquí http://mtvla.yahoo.com/