Re: NSTableView, highlight color

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSTableView, highlight color
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 22:47:22 +0200

Most likely these borders get caused by the code in NSTableView frameOfCellAtColumn:row:. You could try and play with the values there and report back to us.

Fred

Marko Riedel wrote:
Hello there,

with setDrawsBackground: I do indeed get a red background. But it does not fill
the entire space between two grid lines of the table. I get grey margins on the
left and on the right, like this

|GRRRRRRRRRRG|

How can I turn of these margins so that the selected row has a uniform red
background, with items delineated by grey grid lines and no grey margins?

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |