Re: svn error

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: svn error
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:19:30 -0700

So here is something odd, when you do a svn list, Changelog shows up twice!

svn list http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/apps/gsldapwebexplorer/trunk

COPYING
ChangeLog
Changelog
GNUmakefile
GSLDAPWEEntryPage.gswc/
GSLDAPWEEntryPage.h
GSLDAPWEEntryPage.m
GSLDAPWEParameters.gswc/
GSLDAPWEParameters.h
etc...

but notice the subtle difference, one has a capital L while the other is lower case l. So I'm checking the files out on a Mac which has a case-insensitive file system, and thus conflict between the files. It likely goes unnoticed on GNU/Linux systems.

I'm guess there really shouldn't be two Changelog files, so if one is deleted that should fix the problem.

cheers
Scott