Podcast FLOSS Weekly

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Podcast FLOSS Weekly
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:28:49 +0100

Hello,

For general interest the list might be interested in this interview with Dan Ingalls http://twit.tv/floss29 . Dan was on the team that created Smalltalk in Zerox PARC.

I was also thinking that it would be great for gnustep to get some exposure on this show. Does anybody from gnustep want to approach this podcast and be interviewed? I think it is quite likely that gnustep could get on a show soon. I have listened to this podcast for a number of weeks and have noticed that they don't always have 'good' guests. For example, the latest show is a bit of a 'skip' episode (well for me anyway), it's just an interview with a CEO using running a commercial open-source project.

I find the shows which are most interesting are the ones where they interview people on the front line of open-source and tech/programming etc... I think gnustep would be a great show!

Cheers,

Dan.