Gorm, NSTableView

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Gorm, NSTableView
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:22:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks,

here are some issues I've come across. This is with Gorm. I had a window
containing a scrollview, with a tableview as its documentview. I needed another
one like it, so I selected the window, copied it, clicked paste, and voila! I
had another copy. Only when I tested the interface, I discovered that this
procedure inadvertently disconnected the tableview in the source window from
the scrollview that contained it. The tableview no longer scrolled. The only
way to fix this was to re-create the window in question.

Second issue. I've noticed that tables inside scrollviews tend to get corrupted
by repeated resizing. What I mean by that is, after resizing the scrollview
several times the scrollbars no longer accurately reflect the part of the
tableview being displayed. This applies to interfaces created with Gorm.

Best regards,

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |