Windowmaker, ALT key, Gorm

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Windowmaker, ALT key, Gorm
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:02:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi folks,

I want to add some fields to a form with Gorm. Apparently this is done with
ALT-click and drag. Unfortunately Windowmaker captures the ALT Key to move
Windows. I want to map this to a different key. I have done a web search and of
course I've studied every pane in the Windowmaker preferences application, but
I can't seem to figure out how to re-map this key or turn it off temporarily. I
thought "Move/Resize Active Window" on the keyboard pane would do the trick,
but it doesn't.

Advice, anyone?

Best regards,

Marko