Re: Installation of GNUstep 1.8

From: Gürkan Sengün
Subject: Re: Installation of GNUstep 1.8
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:01:12 +0200

Germán Arias wrote:
(Excuse my english) Hi, I add a graphic card to my computer, and now run the
GNUstep live CD. But, I don't know how install it. I try
/morphix/installer/morphixinstaller (or something like that) but appears the
message: "no such file or directory". Or is impossible install it from CD. Other
question is, how can I shutdow the computer. Because, when I do a clic on exit
(or exit session) only restar the session.

you can use the command: poweroff   to shut down your computer.
for the installer please see the install.txt on the webpage.
only version 0.2 and 0.5 of GNUSTEP was based on morphix.

someone should write a graphical installer i guess...

yours,
gürkan