cuda compiler

From: Thomas Gamper
Subject: cuda compiler
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:21:30 +0200

Hi!

I am doing some heavy numbercrunching in confunction with Foundations NSThreads and Distributed Objects. Additionally I would like to use CUDA ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_home.html ). CUDA has its own compiler, and I would like to integrate that one in GNUstep make to make development of a combined GNUstep and CUDA application easier:

-----
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

APP_NAME = Foo

Foo_OBJC_FILES = Foo.m
Foo_CUDA_FILES = kernel.cu

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make
-----

Can anybody give me some hints? :)

Thanks
TOM