Re: GNUstep on GNewSense 2.0

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: GNUstep on GNewSense 2.0
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:37:56 +0000 (UTC)

(excuse my english) Yes, that is the problem.

Well, I find that daemon gpbs can't run. When I run gpbs in a terminal appears
the message

GNUSTEP Internal Error:
The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment
variables was not called.

Mismatched library versions between GNUstep Foundation (base) and AppKit
(gui) is most often the cause of this message. Please be sure you
are using known compatible versions and not a mismatched set. Generally,
we recommend you use versions of base and gui which were released together.

For more detailed assistance, please report the error to bug-gnustep@gnu.org.

: Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
GNUSTEP Internal Error:
The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment
variables was not called.

Mismatched library versions between GNUstep Foundation (base) and AppKit
(gui) is most often the cause of this message. Please be sure you
are using known compatible versions and not a mismatched set. Generally,
we recommend you use versions of base and gui which were released together.

For more detailed assistance, please report the error to bug-gnustep@gnu.org.

Aborted

I find this error on GNUstep's Hownto doc. And this say that the problem is the
compiler's version. On my system I have install the packages

gobjc
gobjc-4.2

But, I'm not sure.