Re: embedded GNUstep / mySTEP @ Linuxtag Berlin, 28-31th May

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: embedded GNUstep / mySTEP @ Linuxtag Berlin, 28-31th May
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 01:02:27 +0200

On 06.05.2008, at 21:14, hns@computer.org wrote:
Please let me know if you are interested in helping out with booth
service (otherwise I have to be there 4 full days without a good
chance to see other things myself) - you will get a free entrance
ticket. If you need a hotel please let me know as well - there may be
solutions.
No one wanting to share the experience of explaining the benefits of
GNUstep to the general public?

LinuxTag has become a huge disappointment in the last few years, I wouldn't recommend to go there at all _unless_ you want to sell (or buy) something (literally). It just supports their (now) fake 'where .com meets .org'. (A <1x1m booth? Common!)

The Chemnitzer LinuxTage seem to have become the proper replacement for what LinuxTag has been a few years ago (a large _community_ event where business is invited). Lets focus on something reasonable. Maybe we should apply for a booth next year, quite likely I would join that one.

Thanks,
  Helge