Re: embedded GNUstep / mySTEP @ Linuxtag Berlin, 28-31th May

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: embedded GNUstep / mySTEP @ Linuxtag Berlin, 28-31th May
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 00:42:40 +0200

Am 06.05.2008 um 21:14 schrieb hns@computer.org:

On 2 Mai, 10:46, "h...@computer.org" <h...@computer.org> wrote:
Dear all,
I was asked by friends to make a presentation similar to the FOSDEM 08
show at Linuxtag, and the proposal was accepted.

So, there will be a small (less than 1x1m) area to show the Zaurus,
the Openmoko, the Acer n30 and other devices running "embedded"
GNUstep (aka mySTEP).

Please let me know if you are interested in helping out with booth
service (otherwise I have to be there 4 full days without a good
chance to see other things myself) - you will get a free entrance
ticket. If you need a hotel please let me know as well - there may be
solutions.

Linuxtag takes place 28th-31th May in Berlin.

If you have additional ideas to promote GNUstep, please let me know
and I can try to find out what we can do.

Nikolaus

No one wanting to share the experience of explaining the benefits of
GNUstep to the general public?

I *might* be in Berlin around that time (probably for some work related stuff) but I don't know for sure. If I am in Berlin that time I consider extending my stay for the weekend so I possibly could come to Linuxtag on the 31th of May.

Nikolaus

regards,

        Lars