Re: Maintainers for Ladder and LapisPuzzle?

From: Zamfield
Subject: Re: Maintainers for Ladder and LapisPuzzle?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:08:28 -0700 (PDT)

Riccardo Mottola-4 wrote:

> If anybody wants to contribute some patches to fix the biggest
> shortcomings like key bindings, I can apply them into GAP repository,
> if somebody events wants to join GAP and mantain them, evenn betterl.
> let me know.
>
> Riccardo

I've been looking for a GNUstep project to start learning Objective-C with.
I'm on a
Gentoo system and my C is very rusty (haven't coded anything since 2001) so
I would
need a little guidance to get started.  But I would gladly try to save these
games if I
can, and hopefully maintain them going forward.

Thomas Kreeger
Zamfield (of internet BBS list infamy)