fresh source RPM packages

From: Riccardo
Subject: fresh source RPM packages
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 00:52:08 +0100

Hi,

I created a first batch of updated GNUstep packages in the RPM format. In source of course, I bet that the Linux/ppc I compiled into won't be of big use for the majority. This is also why I separated the page from the other MkLinux packages, to avoid confusion.

Make is configured to fit into /usr/GNustep and not FHS. But the other packages should be exchangeable against other RPM packaging efforts. The packages should build on most PRM distros?

More packages shall follow soon. Unfortunately some applications I packaged before still have make 1.x files, currently I do not have the time to patch the makefiles myself, but I might do in the future.

http://homepage.mac.com/riccardo_mottola/gnustep/

Happy rpm building,

  Riccardo