Re: Simple Web Kit status

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Simple Web Kit status
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:18:49 -0500

Any idea of when we can expect to see an initial release?  From your description it sounds like we're ready for at least an alpha release.  Not a lot of regular users like using SVN (I say this because I'm one of them).

All in all, this is great!  Even if SWK does not load CSS and JS, at least we can now browse the internet using native GNUstep apps.  I once spent a really long time using Dillo, seems SWK is where it's rendering engine is, which is just great!

Thanks a lot for the update!
Stefan