Re: [Etoile-dev] Étoilé Spring Hackathon

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [Etoile-dev] Étoilé Spring Hackathon
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 02:08:01 +0100

Le 5 févr. 08 à 17:05, David Chisnall a écrit :

Hi Everyone,

The Computer Science Department here in Swansea has agreed to allow us
the use of a room for a hackathon over Easter.

The date is provisionally the 31st of March to the 3rd of April (let
me know if this is a major problem for anyone, and we can try to
reschedule).

Hi David,

That's great! The date is fine for me. Other dates in April would be fine too if there is a need to reschedule.

Cheers,
Quentin.