camera.app command line in Xubuntu

From: John Freebury
Subject: camera.app command line in Xubuntu
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:49:46 -0700

Dear GnuStep,

I am a Debian Xubuntu user who has just downloaded and installed the 'camera.app' package.
http://home.gna.org/gsimageapps/
I need to get my system working with a Nikon camera I have.

What shall I do now?  The installed package is not listed anywhere and I can't seem to find where it installed to.  The Xfce desktop file manager has a command line for running an app when a camera is mounted -- what is the command line.

I have not been able to fine any documentation on your site -- apologies for that. Hope this finds you well.

Gratefully,
John Freebury