ANN: JSONWire-0.1

From: Vaisburd, Haim
Subject: ANN: JSONWire-0.1
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:59:49 -0800

Dear list,

I'm pleased to announce JSONWire library, which is my attempt at JSON-RPC
implementation for GNUstep.

Homepage: http://vaisburd.net/JSONWire

Download: http://vaisburd.net/JSONWire/JSONWire-0.1.tar.gz

This release is somewhat experimental, I'd say the code is quite optimistic.
But for the limited number of cases I tried the RPC worked!

Please send bugs, questions and comments to tima@vaisburd.net

These are parts from README:

The library consists of 3 parts:

1. Classes ByteIStream and ByteOStream, file "ByteStream.h".

These classes implement buffered input/output in the manner of standard C
functions manipulating with FILE streams from <stdio.h>. Those kind of classes
are missing from GNUstep.

2. JSON extensions to GNUstep, file "JSONExtensions.h".

These header defines JSON serialization to ByteOStream and deserialization
from ByteIStream.

3. Class JSONPort, file "JSONPort.h".

This class actually implements JSON-RPC communication.

Please take a look at the sample JSON-RPC client and server implementations
in the subdirectory Testing, files jsonrpcTest.m and jsonrpcServer.m

Thank you,
Tima