Re: Need Windows Installer Testers

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Need Windows Installer Testers
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:01:06 -0700

On Dec 14, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Markus Hitter wrote:

Am 14.12.2007 um 18:48 schrieb Adam Fedor:

You should be able to install the required installers

Is there a specific reason why this is splitted into three parts?

I thought they were large (12-18 MBytes each), but perhaps that isn't a big deal now days.

and the Calculator.app installer

My browser says: The requested URL /pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/ Calculator-1.0.0-setup.exe was not found on this server.

Whoops. I forgot to upload it!  It should be there now.