Differences between Gnu-step and Cocoa

From: Tommy Nordgren
Subject: Differences between Gnu-step and Cocoa
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:33:34 +0100

I'm considering writing a (GUI) application as open-source on Mac OS X Leopard. I'm wondering if there is any document available that describes the differences between the Cocoa API on Mac OS X, and the Gnu-step API. If possible, I want to write my code
so that it is easily portable to other operating systems.
"Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace" -
Tommy Nordgren, "The dying old crone"
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se