[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.32

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.32
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 01:54:07 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.32. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
tasks. For more informations, see

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/SimpleAgenda.app

Download
========

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.32.tar.gz

What's new
==========

version 0.32 (2007/12/07)
        * Add 'SimpleAgenda/Create Task' service
        * Internal modifications and refactoring
        * Add Open tasks category to summary view
        * Enable 24 hours DayView
        * Change iCalStore creation to set store writable flag if
          possible without erasing existing data
        * Show days with appointments in the calendar.
        * Real asynchronous startup for remote stores. Thanks to
          Dennis Leeuw for this bug report (and many others)
        * Fix end date processing for recurrent events : events can
          repeat for ever or until a specified date
        * Use localized months and days names

Dennis, I didn't pick your bitmap for showing days with events. Tell
me what you think about my choice and thanks again for the feedback !

As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.

Philippe
--
Un mari, c'est le gars qui vous soutient dans tous les problemes que vous
n'auriez pas eus si vous ne l'aviez pas epouse. Caroline Ammerlaan