Re: Tasks for GNUstep going forward...

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Tasks for GNUstep going forward...
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:05:54 -0700

On Dec 2, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

3) New binary installers for platforms - Currently we are in a great deal of shortage for packagers. We have one for Debian, but that's about it. We need someone who is willing to spend the time building and packaging for vairous platforms.
    * NOT ASSIGNED!
NOTE: I'm thinking that some of this process *could* be automated, since it's fairly mundane... like with the build farm we could have a packaging farm. Just a thought.

I'm working on some packaging, particularly for more obscure :-) platforms like Windows, so you could assign me to that. There are actually a bunch of packages out there, many are out of date, some are new. We probably just need to get better pointers to all of them...