Fwd: Status of JIGS, RIGS, GNUstep Guile, StepTalk

From: Isaiah Beerbower
Subject: Fwd: Status of JIGS, RIGS, GNUstep Guile, StepTalk
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:14:04 -0500

On 11/16/07, Stefan Bidigaray <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
>  As for StepTalk, there's
> quite a bit of info but I still wasn't able to find a status report on it
> (GNUstep website still says latest version is 0.8.1, yet the version in
> Debian is 0.10.0, what gives?).

Concerning StepTalk:

The latest version for GNUstep is 0.10.0 and is available for download
from the GNUstep website here:

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/StepTalkDownload.html

It was released in 2005. There are also later versions for Mac OS X.
However StepTalk isn't being maintained at all right now (not even for
Mac OS X).

I hope this is helpful,
- Isaiah Beerbower