Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopar

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: Re: Site Redesign (was: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:12:07 -0600

What I am missing on these web pages are the links for developers. OK,
this is very egoistic, but this was one of the few reasons for me to
check out the GNUstep page from time to time, it was a hub for different
 development links. We surely can improve on that :-)

What type of developers links are you looking for? I would assume most of the type of stuff you would want would be under either "Get Started" or "Documentation", but let me know if something is absent.

J.