Jigsaw.app 0.6

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Jigsaw.app 0.6
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 00:31:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,

I'm sending this announcement just in case there's anyone out there using
Jigsaw.app. I found that with the existing size pieces, large images, or
images having a lot of detail were almost impossible to solve. Therefore I
added two larger sizes of pieces, so that the user may now choose from
three sizes in all. I also improved responsiveness somewhat when linking
clusters of pieces with the mouse (still not perfect, though). The URL is

    http://www.gnustep.it/marko/GPuzzle2/

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel
mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail