[ANNOUNCE 0.28] SimpleAgenda 0.28 & question

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE 0.28] SimpleAgenda 0.28 & question
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:55:13 +0200

Hi all,

I thought it would be easy to add a text search, and it was ! With
this feature, SimpleAgenda becomes useful for me and deserves a release.

After that, I plan to implement user notification and I have a
question about that : is there a central visual notification system (I
don't think so but I may be wrong) in GNUstep ?
If not, do you agree we need a central, visually consistent, graphical
user notification system, a la notification-daemon and libnotify ?

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.28.tar.gz
http://www.octets.fr/projets/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.28.tar.gz

Philippe
--
In some places, "lawyer" and "liar" are homonyms; in all places, "lawyer" and
"liar" are synonyms.