Re: ProjectCenter Status

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter Status
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:02:43 -0400

On 8/22/07, Daniel Santos <daniel.dlds@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am a user of the GNUStep environment, and new to ObjectiveC/GNUStep
framework. I am using Project Center for development, and besides being
able to identify a source code line by number, having some sort of
syntax highliting could be a useful feature :
- literal values
- Macros
- highliting code that belongs to the OpenStep framework (maybe
highliting for code portability identification, colors for MACOSX only
methods, etc).

objective C is a simple language, so highliting it probably doesnt add much.

Highlighting is already implemented in SVN!  Highlighting GNUstep classes would be useful, but I'm not sure how much and if it's worth waisting time on it when there's other things that, in my opinion at least, are way more useful.

Stefan