Re: ProjectCenter Status

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter Status
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:35:31 +0200

Hi,

let me jump in here. its some weeks ago, that I took a look at a CVS
checkout, so these are only memories, and can be wrong.

> 1. Could please provide the list of the most important missing features in
> ProjectCenter in your opinion?
- line numbers in the code window, and easy jumping to a given line
- jumping from the debugger to a specific file and line number, e.g. the
debugger stops at a given line, then clicking on the error should open the
code in the editor window
- auto-complete in the editor window for methods, variables, ...

these are the most important things I can think of.

nevertheless, thanks so far for project center.

Sebastian