Re: NSFontManager is gone?

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: NSFontManager is gone?
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:36:13 +0200

Hi all,

I have grabbed the latest GNustep from svn yesterday and am now trying to Terminal.app. I get

 Compiling file TerminalViewPrefs.m ...
<command line>:9:9: warning: ISO C requires whitespace after the macro name TerminalViewPrefs.m: In function `-[TerminalViewDisplayPrefs _pickFont]': TerminalViewPrefs.m:439: error: `NSFontManager' undeclared (first use in this function)

Heck, I looked into /usr/src/core/gui/Source and found no NSFontManager.m. Where is this class gone? As far as I know this is part of the OPENSTEP spec!? Has it been removed by intention?

Sorry for the noise! Please ignore my mail. NSFontManager ist still there. For what ever reason

        find /usr/src/core -name NSFontManager.m

gave me no result. :-( Probably I  misspelled something.

Thanks,

  Andreas