Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView

From: Andreas Schik
Subject: Re: compile error: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lAddressView
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:07:12 +0200

On 2007-06-27 05:47:33 +0200 Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com> wrote:

> 于 Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:24:28 -0700
> "Yen-Ju Chen" <yjchenx@gmail.com> 写道:
>
>>    Addresses is now hosted in GAP (http://www.nongnu.org/gap/).
>>    It may work out of box.
>>    There is another copy in Etoile, which should also work,
>>    but it is split into framework and application part.
>
> Thank you for your help and now I have installed AddressbookKit so that
> I can continue compile GNUMail
>
> And I have compiled and installed GNUMail, 1.2.0_pre3 released in Feb.
> After asked me if I prefer mbox or maildir, it pop up a message:
>
> Critical Error in GNUMail
>
> NSRangeException: Index -2147483648 is out of range 1 (in
> 'objectAtIndex:')

IIRC, this has been reported recently (last 3 or 4 weeks) on the gnumail-users
list and seems to be fixed already (at least on top of trunk). Please check
this list for an answer to your problem.

Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

PGP Key is available from the MIT key server (pgp.mit.edu).