Re: Alpenstep workshop proposal

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Alpenstep workshop proposal
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:04:36 +0200

Le 11 juin 07 à 00:39, Gerold Rupprecht a écrit :

Dear Gnusteppers,

I have made enquiries and have the following proposition for you:

Date: weekend of 1rst of September (Saturday to Sunday) (next available date would be weekend 29th of september)
Place: Les Marecottes, Valais Switzerland
Maps:           http://www.marecottes.ch/images/acces/carte_suisse.gif
                        http://www.marecottes.ch/images/acces/plan.jpg
Hotel:  http://www.hdm.ch/index-en.htm

Looks nice :-)

Price:

I have a rate of 85 CHF per person with "demi pension" (breakfast and dinner) for workshop participants.

ok. That means 170 CHF for the two days right?

For the workshop, I can arrange extra electrical adapters (let me know what you need) and extension cords. Gürkan has offered to bring a network switch from the university. I am also willing to bring my flat screen and a machine (512 MB ram, 1.7 GHz cpu with 20 and 80 G disks for file serving and compiling).

Will we want a projector, flip chart, printer ?

I think it would be useful.

Thanks Gerold,
Quentin.

--