[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.20

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.20
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:56:02 +0200

Hi all,

Maybe I take the 'release early/release often' idea too literally but
here is a new version of SimpleAgenda, named 0.20 after much thinking !

Go grab it here : http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/

It depends on ChronographerSource and libical but that will probably
change in the future, see below.

NEWS

 * handle utf-8 in iCalendar data
 * initial support for repeating events (daily, weekly, monthly and
yearly only for now)
 * snap appointments to defined minimum time interval
 * many bug fixes

Now that I'm working on iCalendar support, ChronographerSource seems
like a bad choice to represent the data. I guess using iCalendar format
event for the local agenda and getting rid of CS altogether is the way
to go.

Regards,
Philippe