NSRunAlertPanel in background problem

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: NSRunAlertPanel in background problem
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 20:00:48 +0200

Hello all,

we have a GNustep/Debian app that runs an alter panel from time to time.

      NSRunAlertPanel(ApplicationName, message, @"OK", nil, nil);

The problem is that this panel (when running) can be covered by the main window by clicking on it. My expectation is that modal dialogs are always ontop and cannot be put to the background (behind another window of the same app). That's at least what I see on GNUstep/Solaris with another app. But this one (don't have others to check with) app on GNUstep/Debian behaves wrong in this regard. Any idea what I could have a look at...

Thanks,

  Andreas