Re: Scroll/Redraw problems when running in VMware Fusion

From: Katsumi J Saitoh
Subject: Re: Scroll/Redraw problems when running in VMware Fusion
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:53:21 +0900

On Jun 3, 2007, at 5:07 PM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

This sounds like a known bug with the scrolling in the cairo backend ... are you sure you were using the art backend? Perhaps you built the art backend but were still using the cairo one?

Please excuse my newbie error ^^;
I had the following:

defaults read NSGlobalDomain
<output>
NSGlobalDomain GSBackEnd libgnustep-art
NSGlobalDomain GSBackend libgnustep-cairo
</output>

I'm assuming that "GSBackEnd" key was case sensitive
and libgnustep-cairo was indeed the backend used as you have mentioned.

The bug has disappeared after I corrected my error.

Thanks,

Katsumi J. Saitoh