RE: Problems with some images...

From: Vaisburd, Haim
Subject: RE: Problems with some images...
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:33:43 -0700

Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

> The problem is that PhotoClip doesn't have a PhotoClipInfo.plist,
> which is where this stuff needs to be.  I attached the file!

Thank you, got it.

[copying the stripped version for the mail list sake]

{
  ApplicationName = "PhotoClip";
  NSIcon = "PhotoClip.tiff";
  NSRole = "Viewer";
  NSType = (
    {
      NSUnixExtensions = ( "tiff", "tif" );
      NSIcon = "PhotoClip.tiff";
    },
    {
      NSUnixExtensions = ( "jpeg", "jpg" );
      NSIcon = "PhotoClip.tiff";
    }
  );
}

What program reads and inderstands that file?
Is it GWorkspace? If so, where this file should be
placed?

> You probably also want to create image files for the different types

The PhotoClip.tiff icon represents the program itself. For the file
types I'd use something like ps.tiff that comes with WindowMaker
(although I haven't seen jpeg.tiff or png.tiff ...). Ideally we want
thumbnail preview.

Thank you,
Tima