Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: 25 May 2007 01:01:10 -0700

> Well, I am also not a core contributer to GNUstep, but also love it and
> once would like to see you
> personally and talk about the future of GNUstep... But my schedule is
> quite full but if possible (and if I am
> allowed from your side... :-)  I would come, too.

Well, I would say: everybody who helps to develop (this does not mean
necessarily coding!) GNUstep is welcome.

So, if I have counted so far, we already are above 10 participants.
This is more than I had anticipated!

I think we should plan for something between 10 and 15, max. 20. And
invent some sort of registration, decide location and timing, make
frame agenda, etc. Still a lot of things to do...

-- hns