Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: 22 May 2007 00:32:59 -0700

> What happened to Switzerland? No one is capable of propsing something
> there? It is neutral zone... not too distant from Freiburg and
> Bergamo. Now if your matter is that Emmental is not as good as
> Taleggio, then you are comparing Apples and Oranges :)

Well, it is nice there - but IMHO a little expensive... and in
September it might be peak season for Hiking.

Freiburg & Black Forest would be nice - and Fred, they most probably
have at least one Italian Restaurant there???

BTW: for how many participants do we plan? Currently it looks like:
Riccardo
Fred
Saso
Gerold