Re: Making packages with new -make

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Making packages with new -make
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:53:38 +0200

Hi Stefan,

I played with your scripts and edited a bit. They work for me now (using trunk). In attach the edited scripts.

I think the only actual change I did was to take a real GNUstep.conf file, and using sed to add your PKG_ROOT.

Thanks

PS: I removed the ffi flags just to get it to compile on my system, you should add them back ;-)

PS2: I'm going away on holidays (Sardinia), will be back on Monday ;-)