Load localized gorm file in framework

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Load localized gorm file in framework
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:32:41 -0700

I have a framework containing localized gorm file,
say English.lproj/UI.gorm.
Everything is installed correctly (English.lproj is under Resources/
of framework).
How does a class in that framework load localized gorm file ?
[NSBundle loadNibNamed:owner:] seems not working.
I cannot find a method in NSBundle to do so.
The only way I can think about is to first find the bundle,
then find the gorm file as resource, then load it.
It does not seem to be the right way to do it
considering frameworks should be easier to use.

Thanx.

Yen-Ju