NSTableView bug

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: NSTableView bug
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:51:40 +0200

Hi all,

I just discovered a small NSTableView bug that I would like to mention (currently no time to look into the core trunk).

After

        [pagesTableView setAllowsEmptySelection:NO];
        [pagesTableView noteNumberOfRowsChanged];

the selectedRow of the tableView is still -1. This is wrong, it should be 0 here as log as the tableview datasource offers rows which it does in my test scenario.

Regards,

  Andreas