[Q] GSXMLRPC: When is it released?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Q] GSXMLRPC: When is it released?
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:43:58 +0900

#import <Foundation/Foundation.h>
#import <GNUstepBase/GSXML.h>

static void
_callServer (void) {
    NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
    GSXMLRPC *server = [[(GSXMLRPC *)[GSXMLRPC alloc] initWithURL:
        @"http://192.168.1.42:8180/mlm/xmlrpc";] autorelease];;
    NSMutableArray *params = [NSMutableArray array];
    id result;

    [params addObject: @"HELLO, WORLD!"];

    result = [server makeMethodCall: @"test.echo"
        params: params
        timeout: 2];

    NSLog(@"%@", result);

    [pool release];
}

int
main (int argc, const char *argv[]) {
    NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];

    _callServer();

    //[[NSRunLoop currentRunLoop] run];
    //while (1);
    fprintf(NULL, "    ");