Problem after building new GNUstep version

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Problem after building new GNUstep version
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:03:28 +0100

Hi all,

I have upgraded to the latest GNUstep . When I start a specific tool now (depending on several frameworks) I get

Error (objc-load):ld.so.1: SmartsoftWeb: fatal: libgnustep-gui.so.0.10: open failed: No such file or directory

I have removed libgnustep-gui.so.0.10 from /opt/GNUstep after installing the new GNustep version and rebuilt all my stuff. All compiled libs and applications should now reference libgnustep-gui.so.0.12, but it seems I have forgotten something anywhere. How can I find out which part (framework,...) still needs a rebuild? I know there is a command that logs out all referenced libraries, but I can't remember which!

Thanks,

  Andreas