[FOSDEM] t-shirts done, meeting on Friday

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: [FOSDEM] t-shirts done, meeting on Friday
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:04:16 +0100

Hi,

1. I got 18 t-shirts made for a better price than I estimated in the rough: just 220 € for all (that makes about 12,25€ each). I got six times M, six times L and five in XL (one XL is for myself). That should be pretty much enough for all of you coming to FOSDEM and I'll give them away for manufacturing costs to all GNUsteppers who are involved in presenting GNUstep at FOSDEM. Since I guess there will be some t-shirts left over I think we can sell them for about 15-20 € (what do you think?) to the audience and then spend the "profit" for cost at the stand (beverages, snacks for the booth people)

2. I will be in Brussels on Friday and I read in the wiki that a meeting is planned then. Were do you meet and how can we get in contact? I hesitate to post my mobile number on the list since that list isn't private (and its mirroring into the usenet resulted in huge amounts of spam for me already) but I would give it away in a private mail to the folks who are there on Friday.

regards, Lars