Re: GNUstep-back does not build Cairo backend without glx and wgl

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep-back does not build Cairo backend without glx and wgl
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:53:11 +0000

On 14 Feb 2007, at 15:07, Stefan Bidigaray wrote:

It should work this time!

Ah, I see it's asking for glx *or*, wgl, not glx *and* wgl.

It looks like the check is trying to ensure that we have a glitz backend.
Does building with glitz make sense if we don't have a backend?

Assuming that we need to have a backend, I;m still not sure the test ...
probably it should be testing that if we have glitz enabled we also have either
1. x11 and glx
or
2. win32 and wgl