Re: GWorkspace seg fault

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GWorkspace seg fault
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:25:41 -0500

On 2/12/07, Enrico Sersale <enrico.sersale@gmail.com> wrote:
Some other things I'm noticing are that views are not redrawn after scrolling (visible in NSOpenPanel and in other places), the fonts are missing and the alpha channel of the images resized with -GSReadRect: is drawn as black.

Yes, I also experience this, it's really annoying!  Another thing I noticed is that the fonts are kind of compressed.  I'll try to get software in order to take a screenshot, it's hard to explain but you be easily seen.

Stefan