Re: bug with addSubview ??

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: bug with addSubview ??
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:29:11 +0000

On 10 Feb 2007, at 11:23, Paddy Smith wrote:

Hi,

The upper textfield appears a long way from where I expect it
(off the window initially, have to resize to see it).

Is this just a bug or am I doing something silly ?

I think probably something silly ... bear in mind that a views coordinates are relative to the view it is placed in. I suspect that you meant the coordinates for the textfield to be pad,pad rather than r.origin.x+pad,r.origin.y+pad