openapp: Command not found

From: Thomas Roberts
Subject: openapp: Command not found
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:31:54 -0800 (PST)

I am in the process of trying to get GNUstep up and
running and I have gotten as far as creating
~/.xinitrc and putting 'exec wmaker' in it so when I
type 'startx' Window Maker starts, but that is as far
as I have gotten.  When I tried to use the openapp
command to start GWorkspace.app I get a message
telling me the command is not found. What am I doing
wrong?  Do I need to add anything to any files?  Once
I get openapp functioning and I want to start using
the GNUstep environment what order do I open the apps?
 Do I start Window Maker first then GWorkspace, then
GORM/ProjectCenter/any other apps that are installed?

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front