RE: PDF Viewer

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: RE: PDF Viewer
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:04:48 +0100 (CET)

--- Andreas Höschler <ahoesch@smartsoft.de> schrieb:

> Dear all,
>
> we re looking for a PDF Viewer solution for GNUstep (Solaris 10 Sparc).
> The viewer should be able to print and save files.

Hello there,

I wrote one some years ago (GPSText). It does print. It also needs a2ps
and Ghostscript. But I have not tested it in a long time, as I have been
doing other things. I don't know if it even compiles anymore. You could
try adapting it to your needs, so you don't have to start from scratch.

Anyhow, hope this helps. Feel free to start a new branch if this one is
broken.

The URL is http://www.gnustep.it/marko/GPSText/index.html

Best regards,

Marko

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de